Contact North | Contact Nord’s IT Helpdesk support is available to assist students using its three distance delivery platforms – audioconferencing, videoconferencing and web conferencing (e-CLASSES).
There are three ways to access Contact North | Contact Nord’s IT Helpdesk support:
The Self-Service Centre is available 24/7 and provides the following support resources:
- Get remote technical support.
- Download updates and files specific to you.
- Find solutions to common issues and problems.
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Search our Knowledge Base.
- Submit a support request and check the status of your request.
The Self-Service Centre is available at www.contactnorthsupport.ca.
Call our Technical Hotline at 1-888-850-4628 for urgent support issues such as:
- Cannot login to your class on the web conferencing platform or having technical issues with the platform such as no sound or video.
- Cannot connect to your class on the audioconferencing or videoconferencing platform or experiencing technical issues, such as no sound or video.
- Any other urgent technical issue that is preventing you from participating in your course.
Live support is available Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST.
Resources for e-CLASSES (Web Conferencing)
Contact North | Contact Nord offers self-help resources for the e-CLASSES web conferencing platform including:
- How to Login to e-CLASSES and Join Your Session (video)
- Learning in e-CLASSES (video)
- Quick Reference Guides
- How-to Guides
Other IT Support Services
Contact North | Contact Nord Network Status
Visit Contact North | Contact Nord’s Network Status page on Twitter for updates on any disruptions to Contact North | Contact Nord services including its websites, audioconferencing, videoconferencing and web conferencing (e-CLASSES) platforms, and Internet access.
Follow us on Twitter to receive live updates.
College and University IT Support
Each college and university provides IT support services for its students on its platforms, software applications and network.
Visit the list of colleges and universities to find your institution and their IT support link.