Supply Chain Management Association Ontario has introduced a new program aimed at intermediate level procurement and supply chain professionals.
The Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management was developed based on the market need for skilled professionals at the intermediate level. This program covers all the necessary requirements, including finance, negotiation, contract law and strategic sourcing, that a procurement professional needs to build a successful career.
Business Management Courses
Mandatory (13 sessions - 3 hours/session)
* The Financial Scope of SCM
* Evaluating Supply Management
* Supply Management Business
* Negotiation Strategies for SCM
* Competitive Bidding and the Tendering
* Transportation Services
* Inventory Management
* Purchasing Process and Practice
* Supplier Management/Sourcing
Workshop and Case Study:
One 3-day workshop with case study assignment.
Why take this program?
1. Foundation - Build on the foundational job knowledge you have already obtained through on-the-job experience.
2. Recognition - Obtain professional recognition for the experience and knowledge you have.
3. Advancement - Continue to build your professional abilities and advance to the next level in your career.
4. General Knowledge - Stay up-to-date on best practices and new developments in the field.
Who should take this program?
1.Buyers, Procurement/Purchasing Managers, Supply Chain Analysts, etc..
2. Junior Buyers wanting to take the next step in their career.
3. Professionals with two years of Procurement/ Supply Chain experience.
4. Anyone who frequently handles Procurement functions.
For questions regarding the Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management please contact: