First launched in 2008, studyonline.ca is a 24/7 gateway providing easy and quick access, in English and French, to information on more than 2,600 online programs and 42,000+ online courses from Ontario’s education and training providers.
It also features easy access to resources and support services for students interested in studying online in Ontario, including a direct link to staff who can answer your questions about available online programs and courses, help you register and other services.
The portal features:
- Google-like Search – Search for information on thousands of online programs and courses from Ontario’s education and training providers.
- Comprehensive Search Filters – Customize your results by using filters to search by institution, semester, field of study, delivery method, full-time or part-time, and more.
- Live Support – Connect live with staff at the Student Information Hotline, which includes the 1-877-999-9149 toll-free line, Live Chat or e-mail, or staff in one of Contact North | Contact Nord’s 78 local online learning centres across the province for help with all of your questions regarding online learning.
- Free Demos of Online and Distance Education Courses – Watch examples of courses for free to get a better idea of what online and distance learning is all about.
- Student Services – Discover links to hundreds of student support services available from Ontario’s public colleges and universities, including academic advising, employment, credit transfer, financial assistance, libraries, online tutoring, and prior learning assessments.
- Interactive Map – Explore an interactive map to find one of Contact North | Contact Nord’s 78 online learning centres where you can get information and support with registration, use computer workstations equipped with Internet access, use videoconferencing and web conferencing to take your courses and write exams.
We are always open to feedback from our student users. Please contact us if you have any ideas or suggestions for how we can continue to grow and improve studyonline.ca.