Education & Training Partners >>
Distance/Continuing education programs available include:
- Canadian Payroll Association Certified Payroll Manager Program
- Diploma in Military Arts & Sciences
- Early Childhood Education Diploma – Distance
- Geographic Information Systems
- Geriatric Studies Certificate Program
- Health Records Clerk Certificate
- Legal Assistant Certificate
- Office Administration- Medical Transcription Ontario College Diploma
- Palliative Care Certificate
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management Post Diploma
Loyalist’s placement rate for its graduates is consistently one of the highest for an Ontario college, and a recent survey shows that 97% of their students would recommend the college to a friend.
Loyalist College Student Success Mentors
Student Success Mentors guide students to develop educational plans which support their life and, in collaboration with other college resources, assist students in identifying options for success.
Loyalist College Counselling Services
Staff strive to maximize the potential of all students by assisting them in acquiring the skills, attitudes, abilities, and insights that will enable them to meet academic and life challenges.
Loyalist College Aboriginal Resource Centre
Many Aboriginal students find the adjustment to college a difficult process. This transition is made easier through the friendship, assistance and services provided by the Aboriginal Resource Centre.