Education & Training Partners >>
Ready to enrol in a program or course? We are ready to help you!
Our trained staff has information on programs and courses and can also help you to register once you have made your decision – at no cost to you!
Online learning centre staff are ready to assist you with:
- Information on programs and courses;
- Assistance with registration and financial aid options;
- Referrals to employment and community agencies;
- Support and encouragement throughout your education.
- Registration and payment is made by you directly to the institution offering the program or course.
- There are three possible ways to register for a program or course depending upon the type of program selected. Consult with your local Contact North | Contact Nord Education & Training Advisor for assistance in determining the correct way to register.
- All students registering for full-time college programs must register with ontariocolleges.ca, the application service for Ontario’s public colleges. There is a non-refundable fee of $95 to apply. You can register online at www.ontariocolleges.ca. Various payment options are available.
- All students registering for full-time university programs in Ontario must apply through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC). An application fee is required of all applicants and varies depending on the type of application. Supplemental and/or institutional fees may be required in addition to the application fee depending on the program. Various payment options are available.
- For many part-time programs, registration is completed directly with the institution offering the program. Your local Contact North | Contact Nord Education & Training Advisor can assist you in determining the correct way to register.
- Registration does not guarantee you a place in the program or course. Confirmation of your registration varies by institution.
- If you are registering for a full-time program, you receive an offer of admission from the institution and you must reply before the date specified on the offer to confirm your acceptance.
- You must be registered with the institution before the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) can begin to process your application. Find out about financial aid options.
The hardest part is deciding which program or course is right for you. We are here to help!