We can help you register. Call us at 1-877-999-9149 or get support at an online learning centre near you!
Our trained staff has information on programs and courses and can also help you to register once you have made your decision - at no cost to you!
Online learning centre staff are ready to assist you with:
- Information on programs and courses;
- Assistance with registration and financial aid options;
- Referrals to employment and community agencies;
- Support and encouragement throughout your education.
Here are six things you need to know about registering for a program or course:
- Registration and payment is made by you directly to the institution that is offering the program or course.
- All students registering for full-time college programs must register with ontariocolleges.ca, the application service for Ontario's public colleges. There is a non-refundable fee of $95 to apply. You can register online at www.ontariocolleges.ca. Various payment options are available.
- All students registering for full-time university programs must register with Ontario Universities Application Centre. The application service fee of $210 is required of all applicants. In addition to the application service fee, each medical school charges an institutional fee, payable to the OUAC at the time of application and to be included in the same payment. Various payment options are available.
- Registration does not guarantee you a place in the program or course. Confirmation of your registration varies by institution.
- If you are registering for a full-time program, you will receive an offer of admission from the institution and you must reply before the date specified on the offer to confirm your acceptance.
- You must be registered with the institution before the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) can begin to process your application. Find out about financial aid options.
The hardest part is deciding which program or course is right for you. We are here to help!