Welcome to Contact North | Contact Nord
We are proud to partner with the Huron County Library to bring more distance learning options to all the residents of Huron County. We partner with Ontario’s public colleges, public universities, Indigenous institutes, district school boards, literacy and basic skills training providers, and skills development training providers to help anyone in Huron County improve their work skills and get their education right here at home.
Huron County map image credit to All Over the Map Studios
Featured This Month
Lambton College’s Business-Trades Ontario College Diploma is a part-time online program that gives tradespersons the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to plan and manage business.
The program emphasizes a core business curriculum focused on the management of a trades-related business.
In this program, you will learn the basics of:
Legal, ethical and planning considerations
“For more information, please call your Contact North | Contact Nord Online Learning Recruitment Officer Jeffery Scholl, at 1-855-656-1232 or click on one of the three options below. ”
- Thousands of amazing free online offerings, such as:
- History/Arts/Cultural Learning
- Bookkeeping and tax software courses
- Microsoft software skills training for individuals, small businesses or companies
- Learn to code and program
- College and universities offer distance learning, including:
- Individual courses
- Certificates and diplomas
- Post-graduate degrees
- To get more information on what's available that fits your life!
Book an Appointment
- Our Online Learning and Recruitment Officer, Jeffery Scholl, will help you:
- find available learning options
- identify the right education for your needs
- and provide support through the registration and learning process
- Drop by the Reach Centre in Clinton or book an appointment at any Huron County Library Branch